Sunday, July 24

This Sundays Ride

OK, don't kill me. I went on the ride anyway. I know I told everybody that I was not doing the ride today but I couldn't help myself. I got up pumped up my tires and went to OLD TOWN BICYCLES. When I got there, who was at the place waiting on me, but Ray my old friend and fellow STP person. NOTE: obviously he did not see my blog saying no ride today. Well anyway we did a 30 mile bike ride on some trail out in Auburn. The name of the trail sort of left my mind. It was just too nice to sit at home. Yes I was very tired, but I just had to get out there. So I am very, very sorry for all of you that wanted to go out and ride and I said NO. So I will make it all up to you all next week. I want to throw this out here.... How do you all feel about doing the VASHON RIDE. Yes, you and some of your best friends can enjoy a day of riding up and down a FEW small HILLS. The ride is about 35 miles, but we can all have a blast. So please respond to this posting and let me know if it sounds like a good idea. If we left from Point defiance I think it would cost us just four dollars. I still need to check on this. If we left from Seattle, I think it's more like eight bucks. I need to check on this also. Departing from Point Defiance at 8:10am and coming back at 11:25am. This is just some information for all of you to go over. Any suggestion would be great.
Well I have got to go. Have to go to work in the morning :( .
Hug a friend, wear clean undies and I will see ya on the road.
Tracy

6 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well id like to go riding sunday but i have to work at 2pm


ivan

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous..I think we can be back before 2 cuz there is a short cut on the map...Tracy I will be at Oldtown for the Vashon Ride at 9am, UNLESS you postpone or cancel on your web before 8am - Rat (I'm Ray, but my bike rattles so much I thought I'd choose an alias that fits my riding style)

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. When and where are we going to meet?

Chris

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is it 9,8, or 7am?

ivan

ps hey i got tommarrow off!!!!

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok i dont know when we meet at old town so iam going to get up at 6am an guess its 7am we are meeting so someone give some input before then because i sooo want to go riding!!!!

ivan

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME Too! If we catch the ferry at 8.10... See you around 7.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters