Monday, October 31

OUR NEW YORK TRIP


Hello and welcome to Tracys Big Blog. Sorry that I have not been out riding with all of you, but I have been very busy these last few weeks. First off Last Friday the 28th of October, Robert and I went to NEW YORK CITY. Oh, my god. We had so much fun. Our hotel was in Time Square at a place called The Paramount Hotel. This place was not cheap. At $250 a night I just knew we would have a nice big room, a wonderful view and all the comforts of home.....NOT... This place was as big as a large walk in closet. You had to walk on the bed to get to the other side of the room. The bed sat just 6 inches from the floor, and it was hard as the FLOOR. The view that we had was of a parking garage. Now I must say that over all the hotel was just fine. Because WHO is going to just sit in a room all day when you are in New York City. It was for sleep... and that friday night we fell asleep right away. We ate at a place called "Sofias". It was a wonderful Italian Restaurant that was to die for. The best Italian food I have ever had. Next we walked all over Time Square with all the other thousands of people. It was so unreal. The New Yorker was very nice, this surprised me some what. I was thinking they were rude and not very friendly. I was wrong. We rode the Sub way, which did get some getting use too. The set up is strange. We bought some things from vendors on the street and just basically took as many picture as we could. The picture you will see on this blog are JUST A FEW. Well this was just a quick note, I hope to be back on the road soon. I miss my bike and all of you. Take care every body and HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Tracy

6 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Thank you for all of the FAB pictures, it's almost like being there, but not as loud. I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. We'll all have to play hooky sometime and do another weekend in NYC to see some shows.
Thanks again for last night, you make the best kitty litter in town!!!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i see tracy i just guess i cant be the only one in the group to be traveling. you got me beat ive never been to new york city. i got a really bad ear infection i figure its from riding sense the roads and this island are so dusty! but i keep going though with a slight "bump.....bump" in my rims!!! but man this ear infection is awful if i yawn its like the 4th of july in my ear all this stuff oozes its gross! you should have seen the lightening storm here it went on just continuous lightning it never stopped for an hour. i didnt leave my room, lightning everywhere ahhhh!
IVAN IN ITALY

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy,
I tried to e-mail you today and it bounced. What's up with that?

Dave
dgrenier@olywa.net

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tracy what is your e mail i only have a few more weeks here, plus my bike has had it! iam looking for a 64cm or 65cm frame i prefer old italian chromoly or a 65cm cannondale so keep an eye out. and guys the stuff here they sell is way to much money you can get it cheaper in the states the dollar here sucks. well thats it guys i caant wait to get back to the states and peddle on clean decent roads! hey you all can write me at ivanushkaaaron@yahoo.com


ivan in italy

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

say do you guys ever go riding anymore or what?


ivan in italy

ps how do i get a password for the blog an stuff?

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok call me i want to go riding lets go!

IVAN
253 882-7963

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters