Saturday, October 1

Sunday ride September 25th



Welcome to AT LAST another posting of our Sunday Rides. Ok I have not been out riding for a while. Many things came up. My sister came into town, I took a Sunday off and one I just over slept. Well I'm back now so here we go.
This Sunday only one person was at Old Town Bikes. That was Ray, AKA Rat Man. He however could not ride. He is going to the last day of the Puyallup Fair. Taking his son out there. Later I found out EVERY BODY and there mothers was going to the Puyallup Fair. Well he just wanted me to know that's why he could not ride. I said that was ok, I was still going to go on the Puyallup ride. I did talk with Chris, AKA Hill King. He told me that he had plans with his girlfriend and was unable to make it. As you all know Ivan AKA, I'm going to Italy for three months. Is currently in Italy for the next three months. We wish him well. Oh, Ivan if you read this posting see if you can get me a nice pair of Italian "ROAD SHOES". I wear a size 45. Oh and see if you can get them in RED, OR WHITE. You know it has to match my bike. When you get back I will give you the money for it. Ray and I was just talking about you when he came over to old town bikes. Ray says he wants to see if you can get him a nice bike jersey. Something that looks really cool.
Oh, let me tell you about this ride. First off there was no one out riding. I did run across two people when I started out on the ride. After that the next biker I saw was in Puyallup. After that no one was out. But by the love of GOD. Everybody else was out in Puyallup going to that Fair. I mean cars every where. People walking all up and down the street. It was a mess. I was so glad to leave that area, I think I started going about 23 to 24 miles per hour. Then of course I would have to drop to nothing because I kept getting caught by the lights. Well any way, that was the ride. It was fun and was a great day out side.
This Sunday October 2nd. I will not be riding. Says on the news it will rain. So as you all know, Tracy don't do RAIN. Unless you get stuck in it......
Until next time, hug a friend, wear clean undies..... and I will see ya on the road.
Tracy

5 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Glad to see you blogging and riding again. Could you be spinning at this moment with Walter??? I'm going spinning with Walter on Monday, first time in Months! Cathy is planning a little surpise thingy for Liz at 6:15am, I think today is her 60th birthday ... the woman is AMAZING and scarey. I am guessing if you aren't riding tomorrow, neither is Robert, which is groovy since I don't ride in the rain either. I will just go do my little yoga thang & then come home and fire up the fireplace and knit, knit, knit. C ya Monday night baybay!

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to work on Sunday the 2nd... Dude I'm sorry to bust on the ride for two weeks in a row. Like you said stuff comes up.

Ciao

Chris

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its me Ivan wow ive had so many cycling adventures holy poop on a stick!! my poor bike is so thrashed my rear rim has a small dent from cobble stones an rail road tracks and my fram has bent in the same spot again so i was thinking its time to lay her down to rest an buy an italian frame here oh wow i cant explain to you the craftsmanship an beauty these bicycles here have they are art on wheels and the italians love to ride bicycles wow!.ive been on roads where there is three worn spots on the road two from cars an one from bicycles ive never seen this in my life. ive rode to the base of mt etna,catania,messina, and all these farm roads i even got goat poop on myself because i was going up a hill and then sprinted down it there was this turn that went straight into a herd of sheep on the road i slamed my breaks bumping into sheep and sliding through poop yuck it got on my right cheek. the italians are great cyclist there is this man who is in his late 60's an he is as fast as chriss he has my respect. ray i wished you had reacted soon to the blog because yesterday i was at a bicycle shop an wow they have some awesome jerseys just very colorfull.things are expensive here a jersey is 80 euro so thats like a hundred dollars but campagnolo stuff is cheaper here due to your not paying for all the export taxes the states have on stuff like that and there is No shimano stuff here they spit on shimano here everything is campy,sachs,or mavic components and rarely youll see new suntour stuff but no shimano. theres a race here thats 150km i wanted to try but i couldnt i had to be on a team i couldnt do it solo. darn i thought. Tracy you have excellent taste in homes that is a nice house but 375 is not worth it your right you can do better. i did finally a few days before i left close escrow on mine so now iam a home owner an cant wait to work on it an enjoy my own home. when i return we should all have a party at my place. oddly i never would have thought but i miss all of you i hope to write later telling you all of my adventures here an belive me when i say this iam living life here and enjoying adventure like indian jones lol. write soon. an hug a friend!

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy, we missed you on Sunday..10/16. Chris and I rode thru T-Town. We split up at a place he's working, I went ahead thru the 5 mile drive and thru the Point. We've (HillClimber and the Rat) have decided to dog you about the rain. I know you don't do rain, but we need to put miles on our wheels. Get wet with us and wheres Diane? Hey Ivan, good to hear from you, I hope your enjoying your Italia rides..get some wet gear, while your there, squeak, squeak ....Rat

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Ok guys, I will be there this SUNDAY the 23rd. Even if it is raining out. IF it's raining cats and dogs, you can for get it.

Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters