Monday, May 15

April 30th Ride at 9

Ok, it is April 30th, yes this is late. But better late then never. Penny and Kate were the two brave souls to come out on this wonderful day. We did the Puyallup Ride, which is about 30 miles. Penny, AKA "Ms. Hard Headed and Kate... I have to come up with a name for her. Oh, I know, ..."Tool Lady". You will see other picture that explain why I gave her this name.
Well any way we had a great ride. Penny had some problems with her bike but that was taken care of. We stoped and had coffee at our regular place and completed the ride. We had a great time. More people have got to come on these rides. I have not been seeing enough people out on the road. We have had some sorry weather, but we have to get out there.
Well any way, I hope everybody is doing great and I hope to see you all on the road.
Tracy
Hug a friend, wear clean undies and see ya on the road. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters