Friday, June 17

Sundays Bike Ride June 19th

Well the weekend is almost here, THANK GOD. I will be meeting once again at "Old Town Bicycle" in Tacoma. We meet in the parking lot at about 9:00 am. We leave around 9:20 or 9:30 am. Bring water and some change for coffee. We stop and take a break for coffee and something to eat, if you like. This ride about 35 miles. IF I am luckey, I will try to go out on Saturday and see about a NEW ride for our SUNDAY rides. I'm so excited. So hope to see ya all on Sunday, June 19th. Have a great weekend everybody.

Tracy

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy,
I wont be there tomorrow since it's Father's Day and I'll be in Seattle with my family. I did the Flying Wheels ride today! Wow. see you at Sandy's on Monday. D

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I rode 73.30 miles yesterday with Tony. Today I rode with Rick 55 miles. He was very diappointed you did not come. Can you ride this Thursday after 6:00 PM?
Penny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters