Tuesday, August 30

SUNDAY the 28th, Western Trails.....








Welcome to another story of our Sunday Ride. This time we went to Lacey and went on one of the best rides of the summer. I would like to thank Dave, aka, " I have a nice new seat". He has been trying to get us to go down to Lacey, like forever. Well it sure did pay off. Thank you Dave.... The day started out sort of over cast. But it was perfect riding weather. Ray, aka "Rat Man", and myself meet up with Dave at the Parking lot in Lacey. We all went riding on a Trail Called "Chehalis Western Trail". This use to be a old rail road line, that is now totally paved and very flat. Our other riders that normally ride with us were unable to attend this sundays ride. They were indeed missed and missed a great ride. Ray and myself did meet up with too other guys that wanted to ride with us, but because we were leaving "Old town Bikes", in Tacoma and going down to Lacey they just could not make it. I hope they will come and ride with us NEXT SUNDAY. Now about the ride in Lacey.
We left the parking lot around 10am. We waited for Ivan, aka, "I'm going to Italy for three months", but he did not show. Later I found out he couldn't make it..... NEWS FLASH..... Ivan had a car accident. He is ok, I just read my email. Thank God he was driving that huge boat he calls a car, things could of been worst. He did not get hurt and he will tell us all about it next sunday.....
Ok, back to the ride.... I have to tell you that this ride was by far the best ride that I have gone on in a long time. We meet so many other riders. Every body was so nice and friendly. But bikers are nice and friendly, right?? Well most of them anyway. Well like I was saying Ray, Dave and myself just had a wonderful time. We have all got to go back to this Trail, but this time go towards Yelm.
Well that's about it for now, oh, I did run into some other guys at "Old Town Bikes" when I got back, that wanted the direction on this wonderful bike ride we all went on... I told them, "You will have to come ride with us to find it". So we may have some new people coming along.
Until next time, hug a friend, wear clean undies and I will see ya, on the road.
Tracy :)

5 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

iam ok guys i got a couple bee stings from the 100's of wasps in my 66 chevy truck goes to show you never leave a vehicle in a feild then hop in it an drive. ya i hit a light post iam pretty shakin up about the whole thin an ill miss my ol truck maybe i can fix it i dunno iam just glad iam ok i talked to chris about it i will be there sunday but what time? hey you guys can call an tell me when iam at 253 503 7488 well i got to keep moving to my house see you all soon
ivan

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T-man, I'm not going to Pink Martini tomorrow. After falling off my bike with the "B" team on a 7 mi. ride, yes, that's right, 7 mi. I thought, I would make myself a little something and I used my hand for a cutting board. Now, with 7 stitches in my middle finger I look like I'm flipping everyone off. So, I'll be working tomorrow. Enjoy the music and good friends.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya tracy what happened on sunday? i wanted to say my farewells to all an just couldnt. so i will miss you all as i pedal through sicilly. i rode with chris aka speed demon and a mysterious philipino man who followed closely at a distance and a member of the legion of leasure i might add the philipino guy had a slight rattle to his bicycle. well i will say that the exact time in the morning you all leave to go riding i will be taking off in the air literaly! so iam going to keep track of the blog an all so if youd like to write me my e mail is ivanushkaaaron@yahoo.com so will see you all dec 12th or so an hope tracy and the gang are still riding when i return. good bye everyone you were all great people to ride with.
Ivan
gone to italy

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy, we missed you on Sunday. I kept my usual position with my 40 lb beast..in the back. The ride was fun, we went to Sumner.I'm still checking at Old Town for my rebuilt rear wheel...squeak, squeak Rat

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be able to make it to the ride this week, maybe by next week my wheel will be repaired...let's hope...squeak, Rat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters