Wednesday, August 10

SUNDAYS RIDE 08/07/2005



Hello everybody and welcome to another episode of our "BIG SUNDAY RIDE". Ok, here we go, last Sunday we all meet at "Old Town Bikes" in Tacoma. We were going to go on a 80 mile bike ride. However, because I went ridding with Penny and Tony on Saturday and did 50 miles, I was just a little tired and did not want to ride 80 miles. Anyway, Ray (AKA RAT MAN), "You will have to ask him how he got his name" and Ivan, Mr. "I'm going to Italy" meet at "Old Town Bikes". Chris, AKA Speed Demon, was no where in sight. We all decided to WAIT for him. The minutes started ticking by. When it reach 4 hours, just kidding, when it reached 30 minutes we all left. We all went up to the South Center area and road the bike trail there. The ride was fun but, I became very tired and ended up letting Ray and Ivan go ahead of me. We ended up doing 40 miles. Well Ivan and Ray did 40 miles, I did 34.9 miles. Along the way we held a small service by the river and threw wild flowers in the water to remember our missing rider CHRIS. So Chris, if you are reading this we all missed you. Ivan was a absolute mess and could hardly go on after the services, but Ray and myself put him on his bike and we rhode on.

Next Sunday Ray wants to take us on part of the STP Route. So lets meet up at "Old Town Bikes" around lets say.... 9ish.

Until then hug a friend and wear clean undies and ........ I will see you on the road.

Tracy

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Sorry that Chris missed you on Sunday. It's all my fault. I used and abused the poor boy for my own evil whims. He was my beck and call boy. I feel so guilty that I promise to return him next Sunday. Ride On Kids!

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandy...........ive been wondering will you go roiding with us?

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd still like to go to Yelm, via Hwy 7 starting at 9 ...I know I won't be able to get to any rides starting at 7am on Sunday (I'll be camping at Lake Tapps)..I'll ride any ride on Sunday w/the group starting at 9am ..say cheese, Rat Man

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Well I may just ride with the Group. The 7am thing is EARLY for sunday. Meet at old town bikes at 9AM.
Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters