Tuesday, January 10

Where have I Been.....????


Hello everybody. It's me. Well sorry about not putting anything on my blog, in like, for ever. I have not be out riding. You know me and rain don't get along. In fact, I have not been to a spin class in 2 months. Boy, when winter comes, it comes hard. But that does not mean, I have been doing nothing. NO, NO, NO. I have been very, very busy. I am in a Play in Tacoma Called "Ain't Misbehavin". It is at Tacoma Little Theater. The play is a musical set back in the early 1920's. I do a lot so Singing and dancing in this dam thing. The play opens up on Feb 3rd, and closes on the 26th of Feb. There are only five of us in the play so it is very fast paced. Every night I am in rehearsal. From 7pm, to 10pm, some times 11pm. On the weekend I am also in rehearsal. The only day I have off this week is Wednesday the 11. So that is why nothing is on the site. Don't give up on me guys. After this mess is over I am going out riding in the RAIN....Well ...Maybe. You know, it all that wet, and spray, I have to get on my Bike. I miss her so much. Well I have got to get to bed. Remember to always wear clean undies and one day, I will see you on the road again.
Tracy

13 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're alive and well. I look forward to riding with you again. Now if you could only scare up some attractive single women to ride with us. But that's probably asking too much! LOL!

Big smile,
Dave
dgrenier@olywa.net

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tracy this is IVAN saying whats up? well i hope i win this frame off of ebay its a 64cm cannondale i think its a r400 not sure but i will be giving away the component set thats on it its a 7spd acera group for free if anyone less fortunate needs stuff to build a bike with. ill be powder coating it flat black with my old school 105sc group set itll be sweet. i cant wait to go back on the road anyone can call me if theyd like to ride or hear of my tales in italy, plus whats up with the speed demon and rat? 253 882 7963

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey are we riding sunday?

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

No I will not be riding on sunday. I won't be doing anything more then singing and dancing. I will be at old town bikes however around 1pm. I have to get new bike shoes and the Bike Video from justin.
Talk at ya later
Tracy

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOO!

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy does anyone look at the blogs anymore?

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's official! The weather here sucks! Last year at this time I was a novice rider. Even though I was doing short rides, between 12/24/04 and 1/23/05 I had ridden 190 miles. This year between 12/24/05 and 12/21/06 I have ridden twice for a grand total of 49 miles! And even though I only rode when it wasn't raining, the roads were wet and it really gunked up the bike (I hate that!).

So when is it going to stop raining? June? I've been here in the PNW for 15 years, I ought to know better. I had a suspicion that I was just lucky last winter to have bought my bike when I did.

Dave
dgrenier@olywa.net

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dave ive been developing a anti rain weathering device which will stop rain forever! oh sorry i was dreaming again. yes lets try to ride next SUNDAY! heh wheres scott the speed demon? oh hi rat an tracy i hope things are well. i got a cool cannondale frame it fits me perfect i dont know what color to paint her. well talk to you all someday.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh i want to go bicycling!!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its going to be SUNNY next sunday HOW ABOUT lets go riding. well?

ivan

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well folks iam off for three weeks to new jersey ew! then when i return its cycling for me so give me a call or something ill see you all in the begining of march with my new creation ha ha ha my cannondale!!!!

ivan in new jersey.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well folks iam off for three weeks to new jersey ew! then when i return its cycling for me so give me a call or something ill see you all in the begining of march with my new creation ha ha ha my cannondale!!!!

ivan in new jersey.

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rat!
If you see this in time, write to me and send your phone # so I can call you. I'll be riding this weekend and would have you come down for Saturday. If you see this too late for Saturday, a Sunday ride would be cool too! A ride in the country, @30 miles. You'll like it!

Dave
dgrenier@olywa.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters