Saturday, March 11

Bike Ride on Sunday the 12th

Hi everybody. I have a question for all of you. You know that we do the ride at 9 at "Old Town Bicycle"! Penny, a friend of mine ask me to find out if we wanted to do another ride. She wants to go on a bike ride in Kent, at this placed called "Russell Road Park". Now I have not been on this ride, so I am not too sure. But if Penny says it's a fun ride, well then it's a fun ride. We would have to be there at 8am. Now I know this may be a bit early, but we would need to meet at "Old Town Bicycle" at 7:30AM. I just wanted to throw this out here. If you guys "say no way man, to early", then we will do our regular ride at 9. Oh, one more thing...... This ride in Kent is going to be 50 miles long. I know we can do this, we did WAY more then this before. I would love to have your feed back on this matter. Leave comments so I can post this tonight. Sorry about putting this up so late, but I just got the information on where and how long the ride would be.

Oh, one more thing, at "Old Town Bicycle" I have put up a new flyer showing our ride at 9. If you are in the area stop by and take a look at it. Say hi too the guys at the shop.

Tracy

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm it sounds fun but 9 sounds good too i dont know ill follow where ever, but chris and rat an dave BETTER show up or....or....or ill stamp my foot on the floor and id hate for you all to see what would happen next.

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ill be there at 9am i hope youll all call me if it changes


ivan

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Ok, Since no other comments, I will be at old town bicycle at 9am. Sorry Penny, but I will not be able to do the Kent thing yet. Oh, Chris, Ray and Dave, I hope you guys make it for the ride. I don't want to have to take Mr. Ivan to the men in white coats.

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's frosty out there and colder in Tacoma than in Olympia. And it was foggy last night. That means black ice! I'll not be riding today until this afternoon. Rode 50 miles myself yesterday.
I'll show up in Tacoma when the early morning weather gets better. The time change (about three weeks from now) will help too.
FYI, I ride Saturday afternoons down here if anyone wants to join me!

Dave
dgrenier@olywa.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters