Monday, May 15

May 14th the ride at 9

Well what do you know. You won't believe who came out to ride with little old us? Dave from Lacey. I just could not believe it. It was so nice to see him again. You know it's getting warmer when Dave is out..hhahah. Ivan also was out for the Sunday ride. Also Ivan has made ANOTHER BIKE. This is his Newest Creation. Who knows how many bikes he has. This guy is just amazing. Dave has not just been sitting around on his shinny seat, but he has been out riding in Lacey with another group doing the middle of the week. He has some really nice bike rides he wants us to go on. I think we should take him up on his offer.
We did the Puyallup Ride, we did this ride in about 2 1/2 hours. Those two was riding those bikes like the hounds of hell was after us. We had so much fun. The weather was great and I just loved it.
Oh, I need to let you all know that I won't be here next Sunday, May 21st. I will be in Dallas for the week seeing my sister. But that does'nt mean you can't still meet and ride at 9. Hey, maybe you guys could go down to Lacey and ride with Dave? Dave, when I get back I will go and ride with you like on that Monday if you don't have to work. One more thing, if any body sees Ray..... AKA "Rat Man", let him know I am trying to get ahold of him. I can't find his email.

Well that about does it for me. I have to go to sleep.

Hug a friend, wear clean undies and I will see you on the road
Tracy Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've e-mailed Ivan and invited him to come down next Sunday. If anyone else would like to come on down, just let me know. Y'all could meet at Old Town and then drive on down here. I've asked Ivan to select a route distance from 25 to 60 miles. If he picks something long and someone shows up who can't hack it, tough! Seriously, we'd scale back to accomodate. LOL

Rat! Where are you?

BTW, Tracy says I've come out for the warm weather. Not so, I rode all winter! I just wait for the weather get better before I travel to Tacoma!

Dave
dgrenier@olywa.net

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Oh, my god. I would love to do 60 or even 100 miles up in Lacey area. Oh, wait, I will be in Dallas. So sad, too bad. Maybe next time. You guys have fun next Sunday.

RAT MAN.....WHERE ARE YOU....
Tracy

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaahhh i had my reserve week end sorry dave!



ivan

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, still here. As you know I've been in Nursing School and its taken A LOT out of me. Fortunately, I've got 7 more weeks than the rat will be out the cage.
Rat

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rat!

Good to hear from you. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait to see you again. I hope you've been staying in shape!

Send me your e-mail address and phone number.

Dave
dgrenier@olywa.net

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY ARE WE GOING RIDING TOMMARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT THE HECK? TRACY WHATS UP I GOT TO KNOW. SO I CAN MAKE PLANS.

IVAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters