Friday, July 1

Sundays Ride July 3rd

Well it's already July. Only eight more days until the Seattle to Portland ride. Are we ready? Yes we are. This Sunday I want to take us out to Roy Y. Diane has a route that she thinks we will love. Instead of meeting at 9:00 am, how about 8:00am? I know this is a bit early but the ride she says is well worth it.
The following Sunday I won't be doing our Sunday ride. Instead I will be doing the STP. Well that's it for now. Let me know if this is ok for all of you. Just respond to this posting under comments.

See ya on the road

Tracy

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going on saturday?

Chris

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i got there at 9am RRRRRR! well its ok i got only 2 hrs of sleep anyway ill see you guys sunday?


ivan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters