Sunday, March 12

Ivan makes it for the ride.......


This is Ivan, aka "Inventor of bikes". He was the only one to make it for the ride. He said, "I was so looking forward to seeing all the guys when I came back from Italy, but no body is riding". I said, "Look Ivan, it's still winter. Let them have there off time, then we will all ride again". For those of you that don't know our little group of regular, there is Chris, Hill king, Ray, Rat man, Penny, Ms. Hard headed, and Dave, "I have a nice new shinny seat". Oh and there is also me, Tracy, aka.......yes I have given my self a name, wait for it.......aka "I don't do rain....." So try to make it next week. Oh wait, Ivan is stuck on post, he won't be able to come down and ride. I will post later on next Sundays ride.

So have a great day and remember to wear clean undies and hug a friend.
Tracy

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't make it this sunday the 19th, I will be working on a small construction project. It is also the only day I can do it. I hope to see you all soon and have a safe St Pats.

Chris

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't make it this sunday the 19th, I will be working on a small construction project. It is also the only day I can do it. I hope to see you all soon and have a safe St Pats.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters