Thursday, July 6

My Next Sunday Ride



Hello everybody. Well I will be gone all of next week. I will be going to Tulsa Oklahoma for a conference for work. I leave on Saturday, July 8th, and I will be back on Saturday, July 15th. Therefore I won't be on this Sundays ride OR the next Sunday. I am having a BBQ at my house on Saturday, so I won't be able to do the Sunday ride on the 16th. Penny, aka "Ms. Hard Headed" is doing the STP this year (Seattle to Portland). She will be doing this in ONE DAY.... You go Penny, I am so very proud of you. I wanted to do the STP this year, but found out in February that I would be going to Tulsa doing the STP. I wish Penny all the luck in the world. She will be calling me off and on doing the ride to give me updates.

So everybody if you see this hot little lady riding off into the sunset give a big thumps up.

Remember to wear clean undies, hug a friend and one day I will see you on the road again. That day will be the next Sunday July 23rd.

Tracy

17 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tracy you be going to tulsa to do the stp? is this the end of the sunday rides? will tracy start riding again? .................to be continued

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penny,

If you see this and intend to ride with Ivan and I down here in Olympia Sunday, get back to me ASAP! I'll send Ivan's e-mail address and you can work out with him how you will get here. We may be riding as early as 8 AM.

Dave
dgrenier(at)olywa.net

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Hello guys. I am writing this from the computer class that I am in. I am still in Tulsa. I won't be back until Midday Saturday. So I hope you guys had a great ride, I heard the weather was wonderful. I won't be doing the ride this Sunday. I am having a big old BBQ, will be too tired to do a ride after cooking and flying all day.
Tracy

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm! yummy bbq





ivan with out bbq

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tracy call dave he hit a deer on his bicycle got banged up good he was doing 38 down a hill no lie.



ivan

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are we riding on sunday hello?

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck you didnt ride this sunday? either? !!!!!!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

No Ivan, I did not ride on sunday. I forgot. When Dave, aka I hit a deer called me I was reading the paper and drinking coffee. I know I'm such a loser..
Tracy

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh ya. loser. say how about THIS sunday? loser, ha ha ha. well?

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ill be there at old town at 9AM ok? and people better be there!



ivan

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well iam off to florida ill see you guys later and tracy.........get on your bike!





ill be back the 15th

ivan in florida

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK TRACY YOU BETTER BE THERE IAM GETTING UPSET YOU NEVER RIDE ANYMORE! Ok enough anger joking sorta. but ill be there and i hope EVERYONE will too! i might bring a friend also.



Ivan back in tacoma "east side"

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heck with this iam not going to ride anymore with you guys.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drink Gatoraide not Hateraide. My bikes finished. I've come to a place where I can take a morning off here and there.

I'll be at oldtown Sunday August 27th at 9 to ride.

Chris Sharp

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i shall be down too






ivan

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone riding the 3rd of september?

Chris

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

iam chris call me.


ivan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters