Monday, August 15

Where was I??????



Ok, I took the day off. On Sunday I never did show up for the ride that morning at 9am. I woke up, I got my stuff ready and then I said, "I want a day off". So I did. I know everybody was waiting on me. I am so sorry about that. I hope you all had a great ride. It was very hot on Sunday, I hope you took enough water and everybody made it back safely. Justin at "Old Town bikes" said he saw you guys and you guys LOOKED like you were tired. So again, please forgive me and next time I PROMISE I will be there.

Tracy

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Awwwww what a face! How can we not forgive a face like that??? Glad that you took a day off, hope that you enjoyed it. We committ-aholics need to committ to ourselves first sometime ..... its a good thing.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters