Sunday, March 19

March 19th, NO RIDE AT 9

Sorry about posting this so LATE. I won't be able to ride today. I have a slight sore throat. I had to take time off of work because of it. I need to rest as much as possible. Sorry for any problems that I might have caused for not being their. I will be out next Sunday.

Next Sunday I do want to check out that trail we found. Send email comments if you want to do something else.

Until next time, have fun, wear clean undies or and hug a friend, and I will see you on the road
Tracy

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! glad to see the team getting out of hibernation. Let's hope its nice on Sunday...
Rat

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you post your intentions for Sunday early evening on Saturday! Let us know if we're to meet you someplace other than Old Town. Be very specific about any alternate location and give a time to meet too!

Rat-where the heck have you been? I've been trying to get you down here to ride with me for months!

Dave

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.... i got to work next sunday. so ill see you all in april!


ivan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters